Welcome. :)

Welcome to my blog. Here I share my successes and failures along my journey to becoming an anthropologist. My most prominent interest anthropologically are the new approaches to handing food security/healthy eating in the US, particularly in urban "food deserts". I enjoy the Anthropology of Tourism as well; combining food and tourism has scholarly promise. My other interests which have converted into anthropological hobbies of sorts include converts to Islam, diaspora of Muslims, and MENA in general. I also have some interest in historical archaeology.

I welcome comments, discussion and even respectful debating. I will however keep discussions to a respectable level. I reserve the right to ban anyone from this forum.

Friday, August 21, 2009

career profile test

Went to: www.testingroom.com
This *so* screams anthropologist to me. :)

Career Interest Profiler Overview

Tiffany, your career should be . . .

Analytical and Social!

You are the type of person who is inquisitive, analytical and intellectual. You enjoy investigating and solving problems. Your favorite word is "Why", and you are likely to answer a question with a question. While you enjoy theorizing, you also like working with others and helping people with their problems.

You are likely to enjoy occupations that will allow you to investigate things, explore ideas, conduct research, and involve personal interaction and helping people.

You have a unique set of interests and deserve a career that expresses your uniqueness. Do you want to know what kind of jobs there are out there that will satisfy these interests? Then look no further! Your personalized Career Interest Map is being prepared right now.

No comments: